I’ve been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for (almost) one year. What started as a great experience soon turned out to a nightmare as I began to use (or better tried to use) certain features.
- When you create a task to remotely deploy KES10 to a workstation it will pack both 32bit and 64bit. This is about 400MB. Good luck deploying that over Internet
- Even if the destination workstation is running 64bit OS, Kaspersky will install the 32bit version.
- Trying to deploy to multiple machines at the same time fails most of the times
- The KES10 installer fails to remove existing AV solutions like Microsoft Security Essentials, so the installation will fail. I had to manually remove MSE before running the install of KES remotely
- Deploying to a workstation takes a long time even if it’s in the same building
- I click check connection on a workstation. It says it’s available. I try to install something (a security update). I force synchronization and then check the status. It says the workstation is unavailable
- Kaspersky Security Center (the management console) will (wrongly) report that computers have not been scanned for a long time, even if this is not true. This is a known bug, and even using the patch provided by Kaspersky support didn’t fix it
- Network agent service will stop on some workstations. Why? Who knows.
- Contacting support? Get ready to wait half an hour before someone will take your call
- Trying to patch software vulnerabilities? Technically possible from Kaspersky Security Center. Reality is that the patch will fail with cryptic messages, even if you accept license agreements and stuff
I think there are more, but these are just a few that I can remember now. When we’ve purchased the licenses for KES10 and installed the management console I was expecting it will help me with workstation protection and management. Turned out I am spending more time trying to figure out why a workstation’s status is critical, why it hasn’t been connected to the administration server for several days, why the AV is not running, how to set policy so that programs will work correctly.
I am looking for other AV solutions for business as Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 failed to deliver. If you have any suggestions for AV solutions for business that you are using please leave a comment.